UPDATE: The Licking County CARES Act Nonprofit Relief Grant Program is closed. Please visit the CARES Act Nonprofit Relief Grants page for more information.
Announcement about Licking County Foundation Grant Programs
Extraordinary times ask us to look deeply and differently at everything we do. Licking County Foundation has watched local organizations respond to the conditions brought on by the pandemic with great compassion, creativity, and focus in their work. Our grantmaking requires that same compassion, creativity, and focus.
That’s why Licking County Foundation is announcing a shift to primarily strategic funding for 2021. Our decision is based on a thorough review of our programs; a recent survey of our nonprofit community; in-depth conversations with grant partners, local community leaders and service providers in other sectors; other research about our region; and best practices in philanthropy. This proactive, deliberate approach will ensure that our resources will continue to support our nonprofit community effectively and with the greatest possible impact for all residents of Licking County.
The Foundation remains focused on our mission to improve the quality of life for all residents of Licking County, and will continue to collaborate with local charitable organizations toward achieving this goal. The most noticeable change is that our grantmaking for 2021 will be by invitation only, based on all of the conversations, knowledge-gathering, and continuous feedback from partners. We invite you to check back on this page frequently in coming weeks as we add more information.
2020 Grant Partners: Final reporting information will be emailed to grantees.
2021 Grant Program Updates:
- Community Grant Program: Invitations to apply will be issued in early 2021; funds will be paid in 2021.
- Capital Grant Program: The quarterly application process has been suspended for 2021.
- Tibbie Leslie Travel Grants for Educators: Applications for 2021 will not be accepted until international travel resumes without restrictions.
- Event Sponsorships: We are reviewing this program and will post more information in coming weeks.
- Youth Philanthropy of Licking County (YPLC) Grants: Applications may be accepted in 2021.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact any of our staff.