Professional Advisors … our partners in philanthropy
Since 1956, Licking County Foundation has offered to people of all financial abilities the opportunity to leave a legacy that changes lives. Financial and estate planning professionals who serve members of our community are our partners in creating a positive impact in our community through charitable giving.
The Licking County Foundation is a community foundation – anyone can be a part of the legacy of improving lives in Licking County now, and for generations to come. We welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your clients realize their dream to make a difference.
How We Can Help
Licking County Foundation can help professional advisors with a wide array of options that will meet both the financial and charitable needs of their clients.
- Personalized Service. We make giving easy and effective, accepting a variety of gifts and providing great flexibility.
- Understanding the Need. Our staff has an in-depth understanding of the issues, opportunities and resources that shape the Licking County community. We help donors learn about which local nonprofit organizations and programs make a difference in the areas they care about most.
- Community Leadership. Licking County Foundation is a respected and trusted philanthropic leader with 65 years of experience helping donors to express their philanthropic wishes. We bring people and organizations together to address local issues and opportunities, and to provide scholarships for students to pursue their dreams and goals.
When to partner with Licking County Foundation
Many people you work with may have potential for, or a strong interest in, charitable giving, especially:
- People of all ages who are strongly committed to the community
- Retirees, those who are widowed, or people without children or other natural heirs
- Families who wish to use estate proceeds to remember or honor someone’s legacy with a special tribute
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to create community or civic impact or offer opportunities for their employees to support local needs
Licking County Foundation is able to accept gifts in many forms, including cash, stock, real property, and other assets. Gifts may be made outright or as a planned gift.
Licking County Foundation is here to help you support your clients with a giving spirit to accomplish their goals. To find out more, email Jennie Dawes, Donor Services Officer, at email@example.com, or call (740) 349-3863.