NEWS & EVENTS
Status update on the Licking County Foundation 2020 Scholarship Program, as of 9/9/2020:
All students who applied through the online system have been emailed regarding scholarship offers.
Students receiving new offers may log in here to complete the follow-up steps.
Recipients who were eligible to renew a scholarship from last year were previously emailed information about how to complete their acceptance for the 2020-21 school year.
Congratulations to all students receiving scholarship offers!
Dates and deadlines for the Foundation’s 2020-2021 Scholarship Cycle:
- Checks Mailed to Institutions: Beginning at end of September 2020
- Complete Follow-up Form and Donor Acknowledgment must be received by LCF before check is disbursed
- Checks are disbursed to institutions throughout the fall after scholarship acceptance materials are received
- Deadline for contacting LCF's Program Officer about scholarship offer: September 30, 2020 by 5:00pm
- After September 2020, scholarship offers may be rescinded from students who have not returned acceptance materials or contacted the Program Officer
- There will be an opportunity to let LCF know if your plans for the 2020-21 school year have changed
As a result of COVID-19 and the resulting uncertainty, LCF will allow scholarship recipients who have decided to defer attending school during the 2020-21 school year to request deferral of their LCF scholarship for up to one school year.
For any additional questions, please contact:
Amy Dell, Program Officer
740.349.3863, ext. 108