NEWS & EVENTS
Status update on the Licking County Foundation 2020 Scholarship Program:
New scholarship offers have not yet been issued; we are diligently completing our selection process and will announce the results as soon as possible. All students who applied though the online system will be notified whether or not they are receiving an offer via email, using the email address associated with their online account. Further updates will be posted on this page, including notification when the offers have been sent.
If you need to make any changes to your contact information, please log in to your online scholarship account here, update your User Information, and be sure to save those changes.
Recipients who are eligible to renew a scholarship from last year will be emailed information about how to complete their acceptance for the 2020-21 school year.
Please check back here regularly - and enjoy the remainder of your summer!
Due to the impact of COVID-19, many of the original dates for this scholarship cycle have been modified, as noted below. We appreciate your patience!
Dates and deadlines for the Foundation’s 2020-2021 Scholarship Cycle:
- Scholarship Application Available Online: December 12th, 2019
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 5:00pm on February 5th, 2020
- Scholarship Update emailed to all applicants: June 23, 2020 (If you did not receive this message, send a message to email@example.com to inform us; you will receive an automated reply with the information.)
- Scholarship Offer Notification via email: As early as possible in August 2020
- Checks Mailed to Institutions: Beginning in late August 2020
- Recipient Form, Invoice from institution, and Donor Acknowledgment must be received by LCF before check is disbursed
- Checks are disbursed to institutions throughout the summer/early fall after scholarship acceptance materials are received
- Deadline for contacting LCF's Program Officer about scholarship offer: September 30, 2020 by 5:00pm
- After September 2020, scholarship offers may be rescinded from students who have not returned acceptance materials or contacted the Program Officer
- There will be an opportunity to let LCF know if your plans for the 2020-21 school year have changed
As a result of COVID-19 and the resulting uncertainty for the coming school year, LCF will allow scholarship recipients who have decided to defer attending school during the 2020-21 school year to request deferral of their LCF scholarship for up to one school year.
For any additional questions, please contact:
Amy Dell, Program Officer
740.349.3863, ext. 108