IMPORTANT GRANT APPLICATION DATES & DEADLINES
The grant period is one year from the date of funding. Capital projects or equipment acquisition (including vehicles) must occur within one year from the time of funding. If the full scope of the project extends outside the grant period, the proposed budget summary and narrative should be limited to the specific activities which will occur within the grant period.
Applications are accepted within the first month of each quarter and reviewed on a quarterly basis. Proposals are accepted and considered until funds for the year are exhausted. Note: Available funds for 2019 have been awarded. The next application will be available October 1-31, 2019 for funding beginning January 2020.
Organizations should allow up to three months from time of submission for application review. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions after the quarterly review dates in March, June, September, and December and subsequent approval by Foundation's Governing Committee. Notifications for first quarter funding in any calendar year will occur in the first week of January. Notifications for subsequent quarters will occur within one week of approval by the Foundation's Governing Committee.
Please note the following important dates and deadlines relative to the Foundation’s Capital Grant Program:
- First Quarter Grant Application Available: October 1-31 of prior year (for funding beginning Jan. of following year)
- Second Quarter Grant Application Available: January 2-31 (for funding in April)
- Third Quarter Grant Application Available: April 1-30 (for funding in July)
- Fourth Quarter 2019 Grant Application Available: July 1-31 (for funding in Oct.)
- Grant Review Committee Meetings: December; March; June; September