LCF Launches Event Sponsorship Program
Posted on 04/05/2017
The Licking County Foundation will begin seeking sponsorship opportunities for various community events occurring throughout Licking County that are being hosted by 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and government entities. As the Foundation is committed to enriching the quality of life of citizens of Licking County, priority will be given to events that:
• Engage our diverse communities across the county and stimulate a large portion of the population to participate
• Represent a unique and unduplicated opportunity for the community
• Support organizations which deliver effective existing programs to assist or empower underserved or disadvantaged populations
• Make a clear difference in the quality of life for a substantial number of people
• Strengthen an agency’s effectiveness or stability
Proceeds from fundraising events must be designated to remain in Licking County. Event sponsorships are limited to one approved sponsorship per calendar year per organization. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Organizations are encouraged to apply at least two months prior to their event to allow for application review and grant processing. Funds will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is advantageous to submit applications as soon as possible. Special consideration will be given to ensure diverse geographical distribution of sponsorships throughout the county.
For questions about the sponsorship program or to complete an application, please visit the Foundation’s website (www.thelcfoundation.org) or contact Megan Evans, Donor Services Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740.349.3863 x101.
Click here to apply today!